These may not be worded the same way you would word them, but, in my opinion, this is the natural progression of how the Gospel truly works in/through us:
* Seeker (looking for God) hears the Gospel
* Believer (accepts Christ) sees others through God’s eyes
* Christian (loves others unconditionally) feels the Kingdom at work and wants to be a part of it
* Disciple (serves others out of love) understands what the Great Commission really means
* Disciple-maker helps others through the same process
Have you stagnated on one of these steps?
Don’t know how to take the next step?